My gift is enabling parents to feel nurtured, supported, and secure in their parenting, creating more lightness, love, fun, and connection with their children.
What I Offer
Ages & Issues
It is beneficial to have awareness about the stages of a child’s development. This assists a parent in having realistic and respectful expectations of a child’s emotional, mental, and physiological behaviour.
With this awareness a parent can support and guide the wholeness of their child through disruptive times, using intentional dialogue and loving action. It can also enhance and encourage your child’s understanding of their feelings and how to express them safely.
Birth to Two
- ‘Settling in’ – assisting the new parent in adapting to a new relationship and situation
- Breastfeeding Education and Support
- Sleep Management
- ‘Nourishing your Child’ – introduction to solids
- Growth and Development
Two to Five
- Eating Issues
- Toilet Training
- Understanding Behavioural Challenges
- Adapting to New Sibling
- ‘Stepping out into the world with Confidence’ – help your child socialise
- Communication and Listening Skills
- Assist in guiding your child into the ‘Big’ world of school and the community
- Creating contracts that guide and empower the whole family
- How to ride the rollercoaster
- The transition from Parent to Coach
- Healthy boundaries, focusing on nurturing respect and responsibility
- How to communicate with your Teenager so everyone feels acknowledged, respected, and heard
“Arnaum has helped me accept my uniqueness as a parent, and to honour and respect my own parenting style, regardless of what the world around me may be telling me. I have learned to stick with what my instincts tell me and to understand that this is indeed an excellent guidance system that gives me genuine information about what works in my family. In a world where there is an enormous amount of information available about parenting, I felt lucky to have access to it, but also at times confused by the amount of it. In working with Arnaum, I feel relieved that I have come to realise that ultimately I can trust myself to take right action.”GinaMother of 6 Year Old
“My son Beau was 20 months when I spoke with Arnaum about how to gently get him to settle by himself at bed time. Arnaum’s confidence he and I would be able to do it along with her gentle strategy help us enormously. Beau has been happily going to sleep in his own room on his own for many months now and I feel it has given Beau confidence and made our family life at bed time a whole lot more relaxed. Thank you Arnaum!”Leah & Beau
“Being first time parents, Arnaum Walkley has been so much more than a parenting Counsellor to us. From help with breastfeeding to toilet training advice with easy to implement tips and ideas that WORK! She has a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of parenting, delivered in an understanding and caring way.”Parents of Josh2 Years Old
“‘’I completed a 4 session block with Arnaum and found the information that was passed on invaluable.Leah
I was a yelling mum and it really was not servicing us well. Arnaum taught me other ways to get what I needed out of my son.
A lot of the practices we still use daily. I still yell but no where near as much. It also bought my husband and I back onto the same team as a united front.
Thanks Arnaum you are a wealth of knowledge and we are grateful for the tools you have taught us to keep
In our toolbox x’’”